Monday, April 7, 2014

Activity (or lack thereof) 03/31 - 04/06


Not a great week but I should be consistent in posting.  My activity:

Monday - Good evening spin for an hour.  I did a warm up, 25 rounds of 1 fast standing and 1 sitting recovery and warm down.  We watched the end of HIMYM.  I called 1/2 of the "surprise" ending about a month ago and then read speculation about the other half so it was not a surprise to me.  But I did not like the ending. 
Wednesday - Lunchtime walk. 2 miles approximately. I walked to and from walk as well as on morning break.  Felt like crud because of the pollen but at least I did it.
Wednesday (2) - I did a solid zone 2 spin. No racing. Just steady and let my mind wander while watching TV. 
Weekend - I had no activity over the weekend.  I had a very uncomfortable and personal medical issue that prevented my doing anything from Friday to Sunday.  It seems to be healing so hopefully I can get back to some activity soon. 

Steps - I had a good week with steps.  But after a few months of a lot of frustration with my phone, on Friday I reset it to the factory defaults. It didn't occur to me to record the steps before I did that. 

Weight - I weighed myself on Sunday.  Wow.  I had no idea how much weight I had gained. I knew that I gained enough that my pants aren't fitting and that I can see it but in pounds, I had no idea.  Wow.  I'm disappointed. At the same time, I'm aware that there are a lot of issues going on right now: family stress and commitments, allergies (mine and daughter's), broken treadmill.  I need to eat less junk/chocolate and less snacking.  But other than that, I'm not really committed to making a lot of other changes at this point. 

Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment