Monday, May 19, 2014

Activity 5/12 - 5/18


Wow. Look at that... Green on every day.  I had a really good activity week last week. I was in training all week which meant that I could wear jeans & T-shirts and sneakers to class. It also meant that every time we took a break or I finished a lab early or even after eating lunch on our long lunches, I went outside and walked.  It was sort of awesome but also creates quite a precedent for my first week with my fitbit.

So basically every weekday walking before/during training.
Thursday - Spinning with 24. I found that the newest 24 is on Hulu so I'm watching it while working out.  I always think it is the perfect show for watching while working out because you can just start and stop the show without having to finish the episode.  I only went 30 minutes (6 x 3 seated climbs (yes, my quads were burning) and 1 minute recoveries). 
Saturday - Early spin. I went an hour with 25 x 1 minute standing and 1 minute recovery. 
Sunday - Walked 45 minutes until the family woke up.

Hmmm.  I gained back 2 of the 4 pounds I have lost. I'm pretty sure it's a "that time of the month issue..."

Steps:
The fitbit is pretty awesome.  I've kicked my goal up to 11,500 and met it every day.  We'll see if I can continue to say that now that I'm back to working my regular job. 


Monday - 11,481
Tuesday - 12,538
Wednesday - 13,687
Thursday - 15,604
Friday - 15,809
Saturday - 15,166
Sunday - 14,991 (clearly I would have walked 9 more steps had I realized how close I was)

Total: 99,276




1 comment:

  1. igmGuru: We are one of the finest Online Training Company you can ever come upon solely focused and dedicated to your career development. We have partnered with several well-known companies and prestigious institutions and individuals to train the next generations in IT technologies. Our aim objective is to foster the best growth and upgrade your career objectives with proper knowledge and skills.

    ReplyDelete