Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Baby Blanket Finished

Saturday I finished the baby blanket for a co-worker/wife expecting a baby near the end of September. It's hard to see in these pictures but the yarn is a light blue with variations of green and purple in it. I think it came out quite nice for this pattern. Speaking of the pattern, it's one of my favorite patterns. I think I've made this blanket 4 or maybe 5 times. I even once made the blanket, bonnet, and sacque that go with the pattern (R had to do the booties as they were just beyond my ability or maybe patience). Unfortunately, I copied the pages from a pattern book my SIL has an I have no idea it's name or source. I'd love to add it to my Ravelry records but can't find that info. Maybe the next time I'm up there I'll remember to go through her books and look for the stats on the pattern.

Anyway, I think it took me about 3 weeks to make which is pretty quick I think. Now I'm back to working on DoDo's flower blanket.