Thursday, December 16, 2010

Baby Blanket

I finished a blanket for my cousin's second baby Sunday. Her first baby got this blanket.
This time I knew in advance that she's expecting. She had e-mailed me when she was coordinating about coming to my nephew's Bar Mitzvah last month and of course I saw her there. She also found out in advance that she was having a girl. I really liked this pink which is a sort of smoky-rose that I'm not sure shows up that well on a computer.

The pattern was pretty easy to learn and do but not that exciting. At the end, I basically had to repeat the pink strips but in rounds. Somehow it ended up gathering at only one end. I'm sure a complete perfectionist would tear the round out completely and do it again but I'm going with good enough on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment