Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Activity 2/10 - 2/16


It's a few days late to be posting but I wanted to be consistent about posting some activity.  Last week:

Monday - I got up early to fit in 2.55 miles in 50 minutes on the treadmill. 
Tuesday - Treadmill again 3.05 miles in 1 hour while the wife worked and the kids played.
Wednesday - Spin while watching Olympic coverage. I started with 5x3 standing hills with 1 minute recovery. Then 5x2, then 5x1. This ride was a real challenge to my conviction to take whatever I can work in since I had to get off the bike to let the dogs out, let the dogs in, tell the kids to stop clowning around and go to sleep, let the cat through the gate, let the cat back through the gate the other way, check on the clowning kids, and answer the phone.
Thursday - Lunch walk. 1.75 miles in 30 minutes.
Friday - The day was beautiful out so I took a few hours off and took ChocolateDaughter to hike at the park along with out friends and their dog (and a houseguest dog).  We didn't cover many miles but it was beautiful and fun.  I guestimated 3 hours but that's probably high.
Saturday - 3.4 miles in just over an hour. The day was beautiful out and although I felt busy and had a lot to do, I just enjoyed the sun and wind.
Sunday - I indulged in lazy!  I took the kids to cheer at the marathon but otherwise watched Olympics and crocheted. 

Steps:
Monday - 10,835
Tuesday - 11,201
Wednesday - 9,038
Thursday - 8,993
Friday - 11,943
Saturday - 12,691
Sunday - 4,419
Total - 69,120 - Not as good or consistent as the week before. 


No comments:

Post a Comment