Monday, November 28, 2011

Last Week's Workouts


I had an ok week running last week.  I planned to skip Monday and run Tuesday but I woke up at 2:00 or 3:00 to the sound of thunder and lightening and pouring rain.  I think thunder and lightening combined with rain and darkness may be my running cutoff.  So... no run on Tuesday.  I think that makes 3-4 times since I cancelled my gym membership that I would have worked out at the gym but didn't/couldn't otherwise.  All-in-all I'd say that's a good decision.

Tuesday - YaYoG Basic workout #1 - I started the YaYog  program with the first push/pull workout.  I will admit that I didn't understand about doing the ladders for a full 7.5 minutes and didn't do the last exercise because I couldn't figure out how to do it at the house but it was still a hard and good workout.
Wednesday - 7.1 miles 1:30 (12:40 mm). We got half a day off work so I ran in the afternoon.  The time includes warm-up and down. I ran 2:30/1:00 for most of the way and 1:1 for about 20 minutes at the end.  It was gorgeous out!
Wednesday - YaYoG Basic Workout #2 - Legs and core.  30 minutes. This workout was so hard. I was feeling it for days. 
Friday - 4.98 miles 1:05 (13:03 mm).  Includes warm up/down.  I felt really sluggish but was happy to be running.
Sunday - 10.3 miles 2:15 (13:06 mm).  Includes warm up/down.  1:1 ratio.  I started the day by telling ChocolateWife that I was considering taking a 2 week break from running before starting my training program.  Then got dressed and went out to run.  Tee hee.  It was 42 when I left the house and I was grateful to be wearing tights, long sleeve tech shirt, hat, and gloves. 

The miles were not what I like but it was a good week and I enjoyed my runs.  This week looks to be colder...

No comments:

Post a Comment