Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Workouts 08/20 - 08/26

Yes. I did workout the week before last. I just never posted my summary here.  So I'll try to catch up with two weekly summaries today and tomorrow.


Tuesday - I did the Total Body Workout from Coach Jeff.  I skipped part of the core work because my stomach was bothering me (I actually stayed home sick it was bothering me badly enough). 

Thursday - Did Pre-dawn runner's core workout for 30 minutes.  It is so good and challenging.

Friday - 3.65 miles in 45 minutes (12:19) plus walking warm up down. It was 92 when I started and 87 when I finished.  Zone 2.

Saturday - Total Body Workout from Coach Jeff.  Should have been Friday but I didn't want to do it Friday.

Sunday - 6.35 in 1:30 (14:10) including lots of walking.  This should have been 20 minutes in zone 2, then 3 in zone 3, for 1:30 but I went out when it was too hot and couldn't handle it.  I ended up doing about 45 minutes running and the rest walking miserably.  It was about 95-97.  Too much. Too hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment