Monday, March 11, 2013

Training Report 03/04 - 03/10

Yes. There are actually some green lines on last week's picture.

Monday - 1.6 miles. The family took a nice walk after I got home from work.  We took both puppies. I love the way the kids alternate between running ahead and complaining that they are so tired and exhausted that they can't possibly take another step. 
Tuesday - 3.5 miles in 1:03 walk.  This was to be the first run day in over a month.  Yeah... until I pulled my clothes out of my bag and realized I had no running bra. I took a nice walk to the park instead and found a $5 on the way back to the office.
Thursday - 2.6 miles in 35 minutes. First run in over a month.  I have lost a lot of cardio fitness with the time off and the cough/cold but it felt good to do at all.  I did a 1:00/1:00 and walked 5 minutes before and 15 after. 
Saturday - 2.0 in 40 minutes Walk. More on this later.
Saturday - 10.5 miles in 58 minutes.  I took an easy bike ride which included stops at two different Redboxes to get Wreck-it-Ralph and Twilight. Wreck it was awesome and Twilight was terrible even if you grade it on a curve and consider that it was a Twilight movie.
Sunday - 3.2 miles in 60 minutes.  Lovely walk and it had rained to very little pollen in the air.



No comments:

Post a Comment