Monday, January 10, 2011

Last Week's Runs


I had a good week last week although the graph looks kind of wimpy. I don't really know why but the coach program scheduled the long run on Sunday rather than Saturday. I think it's the only time in the entire schedule that it does that. Actually that worked out well because we went to an out-of-town birthday party on Saturday. On the other hand, the weather Saturday would have been lovely for a run while Sunday was 35-40 degrees and rainy. Blech.
Sunday - I walked with the kids and R to the school so they could ride balance bikes and then around the track. They got tired of riding so I took them over to the play scape to play while R walked. 1.71 walking.
Monday - I met my friend LD at the gym to walk on the treadmill. 3.0 miles in about an hour. I'm trying to add some walking days to the schedule to get some more miles on. Also, it's awesome to get to see her more and catch up.
Tuesday - Scheduled 5.0 with intervals. Actual 5.0 with intervals. 11.03/mile. Just a great and fun run. The best in weeks.
Wednesday - Met LD again at the gym for another 2.93 mile walking on the treadmill in about an hour.
Friday - This was Thursday's scheduled 3.0 mile run. 3.12. 12:21/mile.
Saturday - I skipped the scheduled 2.0 mile run.
I've also started doing this core workout a few evenings a week. Last week I did it Sunday and Tuesday. This week, I want to do it 3-4 evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment