Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Last Week's Runs



I felt good about my running last week yet, when I looked it was only 15 miles which is not much for a week. Those farm trips tend to wreck havoc on my running.

Sunday
- A run at the farm. 1:04, 4.63. I did a warmup, then 2/1 ratio, then more walking. It was hot and dry and very hard to move.
Monday - A walk at the farm. 56 minutes. 3.63 miles.
Tuesday and Wednesday - no running/walking due to driving, unpacking, doing 5 loads of laundry, going to work, etc. Very tired from the trip.
Thursday - 49 minutes. 3.69. 5 minute warmup/down. 4/1 ratio. A good day of running.
Thursday - Stroller walk. 43 minutes. 2.53 miles.
Friday - Walk. 48 minutes. 3.01 miles.
Saturday - No anything. R went to a Wake out of town overnight on Friday. I thought she would be back around lunch time but she got home around 5:00.

It was a hard week to coordinate running.

At the same time, as I mentioned, I signed-up for the See Jane Run Austin Half-Marathon on October 9th. Now I've got something to train for and my training plan starts next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment