Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ten Things I love about Running

RunChat is hosting a contest for GUs and a RoadID gift certificate. I want to win both! So here's my list of ten things I love about running:

1. Feeling fast even if I’m not.
2. Talking/writing/tweeting with other Runners.
3. Sweat.
4. Eating … more… chocolate.
5. Running with my kids.
6. Knowing there is so much room for improvement.
7. Raising money for causes I care about.
8. The quiet and focus.
9. Discovering my city.
10. Smiling at other runners, walkers, cyclists, kids in strollers, sullen teenagers, and everyone else I pass.

3 comments:

  1. Great list! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list! And I totally agree with #8... allows you to zone out and think about nothing. :)

    Megan

    ReplyDelete