Tuesday, October 18, 2011

LD's Birthday Shawl


I finished the shawl for my friend LD a few weeks ago.  The background on the shawl is that one day LD was at the house saying that she found a pattern on ravelry that she really liked but since it's crochet and she knits (she can crochet but does not like it), she was bummed. I said "I'll make it for you."  So she showed me the pattern and then a week or so later we went to the yarn store after a family dinner so she could pick out the yarn. She chose Dizzy Lettuce (a locally produced yarn - see this write-up).  I did not get the shawl completed by her birthday (9/9) mostly because I lollygagged about sewing in the woogies and blocking it. 








Ok... I'm having trouble moving the pictures around so... http://www.ravelry.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment